Thursday, October 7, 2010

Together at last!

Nate and I made the decision that it was time to move the girls into the same room. Not only MOVING Addy,
but also putting her in a big girl bed. 
So, without putting too much thought into it, we just did it. If I think on these things too long, I get anxiety and back out. So, about 4 days after making the decision, we bought them a new bed.


They think it's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Nate and I HATED that thing after the LONG hours of putting it together. So far, the transition has been great.
Addy thinks she's pretty hot stuff and they LOVE sleeping in the same room. Nate's excited to have his office back and i'm happy that everyone's happy.
 So, life is good.

6 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

Yay!! What a transition! That's so great! That bed looks really nice in there! I bet they are so excited. Good job for just doing it! Now you get to hear them stay up and giggle together at night :) Miss you guys!

Carmen said...

It is such a cute bed! We loved skying with you guys yesterday and getting to see those adorable girls. I am glad to hear the transition was a good one. Love you guys.

Valerie Mom said...

I love the beds. What a beautiful choice. Enough room in the bottom bed for mom or dad when the monsters are hiding in their room.

Kris said...

I love the new beds - and way to go on just doing it! You are so brave - hope it continues to work out!

Emily said...

Hi Tiff. You are really amazing with all the decorating and renovating you have done. Not only are you creative but you put it all together-and with 2 little girls around! I love the girls bed too. It's weird to think Addy is that big already.

Allison said...

I am in love with your GIANT round mirror, like love LOVE.