Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hailey's Desk

There's a little dresser in the girls room that Hailey has adopted as her 'Desk'.  Of course Addy wanted one too, so hers is their other dresser. Hailey, however has taken great pride in how her desk looks and organizes it every day.  She came to me the other day and asked me to take a picture of her desk so she can always remember how 'good and organized' it looked.

Well, instead of taking the picture for her (the girls know VERY well that they do not touch my camera) I let her take it herself.  She was quite excited and quite proud.  I love to see the things that my little ones learn to do or get excited about. Just the fact that she took the time to organize and arrange things to her liking is just so great.  Hailey has always been one for cleanliness.. she does like things clean. Being born into two VERY clean oriented parents, i'm afraid she's doomed. Hopefully she just doesn't get OCD about it.  Time will tell.



I do love watching them grow and watching them learn new things every day.  As you can see, there is a  picture of my mom, myself and the girls and it has now been replaced with a framed picture of the temple that she got from grandma.  I was actually a little sad at first because she LOVED that picture of us at the Paris in Las Vegas, but in reality, i'm also very glad that she was happy enough to have her very own framed temple picture that she would want to put it on her 'desk' with all her other important things.

No comments: