Monday, July 23, 2012

Family Pictures Luke Style

The week of the 4th of July, my family decided to all meet up in Utah for a mini-reunion.  It was a very exciting time since it's been YEARS since we have ALL been together in the same place. Every time we try to get together for something in the past, there is always SOMEONE missing.

Since this was a special time for our family, we decided to hire a photographer.  My wonderful mother knew it might be a little too much for me to handle at the time so she spared me the stress of doing the pictures for the family and hired Roze Photography instead.

                                                                        
Luke Family
                         

Mom & Dad Luke


                                                                              
Jared & Jenna


Damon & Summer


Matt & Kristy


 Chad & Andrea


Nate & Tiff


My 3 favorite people...


My two favorite girls...


And, my hot guy...


What more could a girl want?


Grandpa & Grandma with all their grand-kids


My Grandpa Luke
He's a stud.


I love this picture..
This is me with my 4 brothers.
Jared, Chad, Matt & Damon
All older than me.
yes, i'm the baby of the family
and yes, I was spoiled.


My sis-in-laws and myself with my mom.


Since the photographer was a friend of mine, I asked her to do me a favor and snap a few shots of my girls after the family shoot was done.





This one is a favorite from a photographers stand point... I love that she told my girls to make a serious face, and they did it... I've trained them well. :-)


I'm so glad we were all together and able to get some fun pictures. 
More 4th of July and reunion pictures to come...





3 comments:

Brittani said...

Those are great pics!!!! How fun to have your whole family together.

Carmen said...

LOVE the pictures! You guys are gorgeous!

Jamie said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! Love your hair and skinniness!