Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Time Fun

This summer has been awesome. We've had lots of play time with cousins and friends. Once a week, my friend Becca comes over with her little boy who is one of Hailey and Addy's favorite people.  A few times a week we meet up with my sister in law Summer for some hang out time.  There's always some good times to be had around here.




These pictures are from when my sister in law Jessie was in town for the weekend.  I wasn't around much due to being laid up, but she snapped some fun pictures of the girls.






My friend Becca has the sweetest little boy Bryant who is one of Hailey and Addy's best little buddies. They always get excited to see him.





One day while walking around Zurchers, Addy went missing. I panicked a little. I called out her name and when I turned the corner, I found this...


There was a weekend where my mom came to visit. I have some really good friends who are musicians.  They put on a benefit concert to help their brother who has a heart condition.  It was a really fun weekend. The concert was AWESOME and there was also an auction. Of course it was right up Nate's alley and we ended up winning a football signed by the entire Miami Dolphin team as well as a CD by Sheila E.  Then, as we were driving home from the event, my father in law handed me a late birthday present which was a whale bone carving that I had been drooling over.  Aside from this event, there was lots of cousin time, including some serious trampoline pop-ups provided by Nate and Damon.





I'm glad for many reasons that this picture is blurry and dark. :-) But I was excited to wear this dress to the benefit.  This is the same dress that I wore after my wedding reception and it still fit! YAY!  Well, besides the lovely baby bump from being pregnant, but you can't really hide that no matter what dress, right?  Addy insisted that I wear it that night because it was 'sparkly'. 


Hailey and Addy hanging out on their bed before grandma left to head home to Vegas.


This was a great weekend and one I won't forget.
I'm grateful to have such great friends who would share a great charity event with us and who always makes us feel like family. Thanks Mo and Jr!



1 comment:

Becca said...

That last one if the three of them made me laugh. I can't believe you got Bryant to smile that big. So funny. Ps. You look so pretty and tan in the "sparkly dress". Love it! We should do something soon!