Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 Years and Counting

So, I have to say, with today being our 4th Anniversary and all, that I have never been happier. Hard to believe with the pregnancy hormones and winter woes, but with my life, I have NEVER been happier. I owe all that to the one person who has given me the best of reasons to wake up every morning. Nate has been the best thing that has ever happened to my life. I can't imagine my world without him in it. He not only is such a great husband and friend, but he is the best Dad too our daughter, Hailey. She adores him! Every time she see's him after work or when she wakes up from a nap, the look on HER face makes me fall in love with him all over again. Nate has such a calming effect on me and everyone around him. I am more the high strung, stressed out type and he evens me out more than anyone i've ever known. He keeps me grounded. He keeps me sane! :-) It took us almost 4 years to say the 'I-do's' but it was worth it. He was definitely worth the wait and I wouldn't change a THING if I could about our relationship. Besides picking up dirty socks after basketball or softball games, THAT, I can do without! :-) With everything that he and I have been through in the 8 years that we have been together, I can honestly say, it's been the best 8 years of my life and he has made me so happy. He has taken care of me better than I ever imagined and best of all, he has loved me despite my many faults. And that, is something! I love him with all my heart and thank Heavenly Father every day for placing him in my life! I don't know what I would do without him.

I found this picture a few days ago of our Very first date. He left work early that day and later I found out, it was because he went to buy new clothes for our date!


our engagement photo 4 years later!


Wedding Day!


And now, we have a beautiful little girl and one on the way!



Sometimes, the best things in life, aren't things!

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Cute pictures! Happy ANNIVERSARY!!! You two are the best! I'm glad you found each other. :)

Lady Bills said...

i LOVE that i was there when it all began... it's really because of me that you are together... or not...

you are adorable. good luck with baby number 2 and your 5th year.

has it really been 8 years?