Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Binkies and Starburst Jelly Beans

I have to thank my friend Kristi for bringing me Starburst Jelly Beans. Without them, this week would be a little more frustrating! :-) Thanks Kris! My reason for saying this, is we have been slowly taking the Binkies away from Hailey. She has become obsessed with them. She has to have 3 in her hands at all times, with one in her mouth. She quickly switches them in and out, making sure to try all of them within seconds! It's quite entertaining that she has become so 'binkie savvy' however, we realize the time has come to get rid of them completely. So, our adventure has begun. She usually has a few binkies in her crib for bed time. That way, when she wakes up in the middle of the night, she finds one, puts it in and in seconds, is back to sleep. So, for now, the binkie is gone besides bed time. She has been doing pretty good. She gets irritated if I don't give her one.. especially in the car. But, she is pretty easily distracted with crackers and other things that she has been doing well. HAHA.. by well, I mean, the last two days! :-) So, once again, thanks to the great taste of Starburst Jelly Beans to give me a 'pick me up' if you will during those frustrating times in baby transitions! I highly recommend them!

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

I like you lots...just so you know! :D
So, I totally admire that you are doing away with the binky. I wish I had the guts to do it right now. I'm glad you have good friends who bring you treats! That will help.

Leah said...

Yeah, Tiffany. Keep up the good work. You'll be glad you did.

So, I am an idiot. I keep forgetting to write you and ask what I should bring/do for the shower. What do you need? Salad? Dessert? Plates? Cups? Napkins? You name it, I'll bring it. And do you want me to come early to help you with anything?

Please give me an assignment or I'll feel really bad that I didn't help. Thanks! And the invitations are DARLING by the way. You are so artistic.

Kris said...

np on the jelly beans...that's what friends (and sugar!) are for:-)

Ashley and Aaron said...

Hey Tiffany! It was so great to see your comment on my blog. And I just found out you know Marci Chapman...she must be in your ward right? She is such a great gal. Kudos on the binki battle...you gotta take it away sometime!