Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!


I love Easter for many reasons. I love that it usually means Spring is either here or right around the corner. Who doesn't love spring time? I love the colors of all the flowers, green grass, leaves on the trees. It's almost as if life comes back to the earth. This is so symbolic to me with the resurrection of Christ. What a beautiful world we live in and how blessed I feel to live the life that I do. Today and this past week have been a time to take a reality check on my life. I am so grateful for so many things. A lot of which are extremely personal, but for the most part, I just can't believe how blessed I have been. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for many things, but sometimes take them for granted. I think this is a perfect time to reflect and be grateful for the many blessings we do have. I hope this Easter I can keep in mind the true meaning and continue to be grateful for my life.

I had to post this picture of Hailey because it's just so dang cute! I have more Easter pictures to share from Hailey's Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house, however, it helps to have your USB cable to upload them, which currently, it's missing. :-) So, as soon as I find it, i'll post more pictures. Till then, I hope everyone has had a great Easter!

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

I love the picture...ADORABLE!!!! You are right, this is a great time to reflect on our many blessings! Can't wait to see pictures from the hunt!

Kris said...

Great post! What a good reminder to reflect on our many, many blessings. And, what a babe Hailey is! I love her Easter dress. Does she make that face a lot, or did that happen to be the lucky timing of the photo? Either way, cute picture!

This is Us said...

That face is hilarious. She is just posing away and looking darling, as always.

Laisa said...

Hailey is so adorable, I love her dress.