Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I did it!!!!!!


I'm extremely excited because along with trying to be healthier and make things from scratch, I attempted a homemade pizza. Thanks to my friend Marci, who posted pics of her pizza's on her blog, it got me excited to attempt to make my own. To my surprise, it turned out really well. Nate came home for lunch and he was pleasantly surprised that it tasted as good as it did. So I made a few more that are now frozen in my freezer and awaiting that near day in the future when we can eat them! If anyone has any great ideas for toppings and kinds of pizza, let me know!

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Way to go. Looks yummy!!!

Kris said...

yum, I think pizza will have to be on my menu very soon. That looks very tasty!

Marce said...

i meant to comment on this a while ago...but i love that you made the pizza! so fun. we need to do a pizza making date. and a scrapbooking one. and a yoga one. and a pedicure one.
lots of dates!!!!! let's just get together soon.