Saturday, April 5, 2008

ABC's of Me!

A- Attached or Single – Attached 4 years and counting!
B- Best Friend - Nate, we've been through a lot together good and bad!
C- Cake or Pie – Hmmm...I like both. Chocolate cake with sweetened condensed milk and caramel poored over it, or chocolate banana pie! yum!
D- Day of Choice - Any day where the sun is shining and I can take Hailey for a walk and have a BBQ!
E- Essential Item – definitely chapstick and my phone.
F- Favorite Color – My favorite color changes often, but I would have to say at the moment, yellow.
G- Gummi Worms or Bears – definitely bears. If they happen to be covered in chocolate, even better.
H- Hometown – um...not really sure what to say here. But currently most of my family live in Vegas.
I- Indulgences – shopping for Hailey and the occasional chocolate molten from Chili's
J- January or July – July much more fun in the sun!
K- Kids – Hailey Rain and baby girl fetus!
L- Life is incomplete without – Family and chocolate chip cookies!
M- Marriage Date – March 13, 2004
N- Number of siblings- 4 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples – Apples if they are sliced. I hate biting into them.
P- Phobias or fears - Fear of being in a fight and something tragic happening before things are resolved..fear of losing someone in my immediate family.
Q- Quote – "Big gulps.... well, see ya later!"
R- Reason to Smile – Just the thought of Nate makes me smile & Haileys funny faces!
S- Season - Spring/Summer-its a toss up
T- Tags – Jessie & Carmen
U- Unknown fact about me – I sing and dance to the radio in my car.. mostly to make Hailey laugh!
W- Worst Habit – PICKING! Nate hate's that I pick at my face.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound- definitely ultrasound.. there's nothing like the feeling you get seeing a little unborn baby on camera!
Y- Your favorite food – Mexican and Italian... and my mom's homemade food. I miss it!
Z- Zodiac - Aries

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Gosh, you and I have issues with being up at all hours of the night. :P
And "baby girl fetus" needs her daddy to give her a name! Haha!

Kris said...

I would love to see the singing and dancing in the car... :-) Fun post!