Sunday, April 20, 2008

Belly Shots!


I have realized that with my second pregnancy, I haven't taken many pictures of my belly. That is, as many as I did when I was pregnant with Hailey. I'm pretty sure that I have pictures from each week that I was pregnant with Hailey. So, pretty much, the second baby girl is getting the shaft! Poor girl! I guess that's what happens when you get so tied up with being mommy that you forget about yourself and what's going on with you and your body. Oh, the joys of motherhood. No greater blessing. So, I thought I would post a little update on 'prego life'. I've been feeling pretty good, other than hitting the 'Third Trimester Wall' in which I have no energy to even stand, however, have this insane desire to nest and get things done. Not necessarily a good combination.

Here are a few things that I HATE and LOVE about being pregnant...

Hates:
-feeling fat
-always hungry, but nothing sounds good
-agreeing on baby names
-the fact that my back hurts constantly
-lack of sleep
-not being able to paint my toenails
-SHAVING... what's that???
-constant flow of bodily fluids...ugh...
-the constant need to shed tears at random times
-hoping your husband remembers who you were BEFORE you got pregnant
-constant worry about the unborn and if everything is ok
-memory loss
-being in permanent slow motion

Loves:
-the thought of bringing a child into the world
-realizing how amazing women are to be given this blessing
-the anticipation of adding to my family
-movement of baby girl
-ultrasounds
-teaching my toddler about the 20lb ball hanging out in front of you
-my husband feeling movement from baby girl
-being able to eat amazingly large amounts of food!
-chocolate
-Fruit
-bed time!
-baby shopping

I owe a special thanks to my husband for sticking in there with me through all this. What a trooper. Not to meantion the fact that he got me a prenatal massage for my birthday! Yep, he's the best! Definitely something to look forward to... I will need it after our garage sale this upcoming weekend! I didn't realize how much goes into garage sale-ing! Wish us luck! :-)

10 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Awww..I love the belly pic! I didn't know Nate got you a massage! That's awesome. And I didn't realize you guys were doing a garage sale either! Got anything good??? :P

Tiffany Johnson said...

of course we got good stuff! :-) have you seen our office lately???????? so much for EBAY! hahaha!

The Staheli's said...

I just realized you have less than 3 months left! WOOHOO!!! :D Oh, and keep some of the good stuff stored away for us! Like that flat screen t.v. and nice new laptop...I just know you are dying to give that to ME FOR FREE!!! Hahaha!

Tiffany Johnson said...

I would give ANYTHING to you for free.. that's just how much I love you! hahaha! :-)

Marce said...

you're so cute tiff. i love all of your loves and hates...and can definitely relate. pregnancy is a ROLLER COASTER! fun to see you tonight and talk a bit..

and your bitterness is so unnecessary, by the way..because you are the most GORGEOUS cute adorable prego ever. serious, i love your little bump.

have a great week!
(maybe we'll even catch your garage sale!) xoxo

Jordan said...

Hi Tiffany, Jordan McClellan here, (Remember us?) Anyway, hope you don't mind I found your blog through Laisa and am so excited you're having another baby girl. Hailey is adorable! Can you believe my Tyler is getting baptized in two weeks! We'll always remember the awesome teachers you guys were. Best of Luck!
Jordan

Laisa said...

Tiff, I left a reply for you on my page.....is that how it works?

Ben said...

Cute pic Tiff! You are so cute prego. And I would say Nate definitely scored points with that birthday present!

Ben said...

By the way...this is Kristi calling you cute in the previous comment...I'm just logged in as Ben! :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree I hate to feeling fat when I'm pregnant.