Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sitting in Silence...

I can't believe it worked! Well, so far! Tonight was Hailey's first night in her 'big girl bed'. Nate is gone at the Jazz game and I thought I would go ahead and just try it and see if she actually would go to sleep easily in her new bed. So, as I sit here in silence listening through the monitor to see how she's doing, I can't believe that I hear NOTHING! Not one peep! For the first few minutes, she just listened to her crib toy... yes, I attached it to her bed so it would be a little easier of a transition, but since it stopped playing, she is out! I can't believe it! Hopefully she sleeps soundly tonight without any problems so mommy can sleep as well! Wish us all luck over here in the Johnson home!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hailey is an all star! She's so cool! I hope she sleeps tonight for you. We're doing well over here just getting adjusted to life. thanks for always checking in on us and offering your help! You're the best!

The Staheli's said...

That's awesome! What a good little girl. Hope she keeps it up for ya! And I love the new blog...it's so you!! I think yellow and YOU will always remind me of your wedding invitations. :)

Kris said...

Hooray! I hope she continues to do well (fingers crossed)! By the way - I love the new cheery yellow background for your blog!

Leah said...

Awesome. I'm thinking of moving Drew to a big bed soon. Well, maybe not. He's sleeping soundly now.

Laisa said...

Awesome job Tiff, you're such a great Mommy......hey, lets try to hang out sometime real soon - we miss you guys.