Friday, June 13, 2008

Flashback Friday!

So, I have been getting more and more excited for our new little addition to come into our lives. As I think about the upcoming events, it has made me curious to go back and look at some of Hailey's pictures from the hospital and her first year of life. Here are some fun memories from Hailey's life:

In comparison: Me on the left, Hailey on the right.
















Hospital photos: Don't pay any attention to the ginormously swollen legs















Hailey at 3 months


Entering Chub-a-lub Stage


As well as the Contstant Flow of Spit-Up Stage


And one of my VERY favorites: The Mohawk Stage!


Every stage in a babies life is something to look forward to. Hailey has been such a blast and such a blessing to our lives. I can't wait to meet this new little bundle and get to know her as I have sweet Hailey. It could be any day now and we'll be sure to keep everyone informed!

6 comments:

Lia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lia said...

oh so cute--you have one of the few babies who is as pinchably cute and chubby as my little, or should I say BIG, Kayla was! Someday I'll post some--she was gargantuan and oh so squeezable! Gotta love a chubby baby!
PS: You are officially on my "friends" list:)

Carmen said...

I am so excited too! We can't wait and are so glad we are able to be here when it happens!

Jess and Matt said...

Aww, it really does go way too fast =( You have some way cute pics of her! I can't wait to see what this next girl looks like! It will be so fun shooting pics of them together. I wish, as well that we could live closer. Seven Peaks sounds so fun! We would so be there all the time with you!

Leah said...

I can't believe how much Hailey looks like you, Tiff!

I'm glad that you are so excited to have another one. She'll be wonderful, just like Hailey.

I'm sure I'll want another one someday. Until then, I'll just borrow Hailey or baby Johnson, okay?

Kris said...

These pictures are hilarious! I don't think I ever saw her mohawk stage, and you gotta love the baby barf. Oh, wonderful times. I can't wait to see what new stages come along with the next babe!