Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hailey and Kaylee


Hailey has a little friend in the ward that is her little buddy. They are about a month apart, is all, but they LOVE being around eachother. Hailey asks for Kaylee ALL the time and Kaylee asks for Hailey ALL the time. It helps that the moms are good friends too. It's so much fun to watch them learn from eachother and have so much fun playing together. It's funny how proud you become as a parent when you see your little ones making friends. We're so glad to have little Kaylee around.

5 comments:

Claire said...

Hey, thanks for your comment!!! No, I honestly really had a ton of fun. I got to play with the puppies and I absolutely am jealous of the little girls!!! I kinda want one, but shhh don't tell. No, I think you ladies are all awesome and I like hanging out with you and having some friends! I'm just quiet because I don't have any smart input! :) If you have questions about special ed or like behavior stuff lol let me know!! Thanks Tiff! I'll see you on many a walks hopefully!

Unknown said...

They are so adorable together! Such a pair!

rogersfam said...

They have to be the cutest little friends ever. Thanks for taking those cute pictures. We love them! I love the new background.

Going Full Hippie said...

i love your new blog design! it is so cute and very appropriate for a family of mostly women.

we need to get all the little girls together, ultimatley they are only a couple of months apart, so in a couple of years, they will be so close when everything evens out.

Laisa said...

oooooh, I like the new layout! Hey, if you & Nate & of course Hailey aren't busy this Saturday night, come by my place for treats & fun - I'm having a little bday party for me....unless you go into labor, then you're excused (ha ha).....let me know. :D