Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yay for Yard Toys!!!



My parents came up last night to be with us for a few days, depending on if the baby decides to show her cute face soon or not. One thing that is so great about them coming, besides getting to spend time with them, is that they brought some yard toys for Hailey. Those of you who know my parents, know that their yard has a plethora of toys for the grandkids. They simply didn't need anymore and knowing that I wanted some for Hailey, when the offer came from a friend, they took this cute house and slide with her in mind. So, much thanks to mom and dad for making the trip and bringing Hailey some yard toys to play with during the summer! It will be my saving grace with a new baby, i'm sure!

7 comments:

The Staheli's said...

HOW FUN!!!! I would love to find a little house for Avery too. That one is way cute! How nice of your parents! And fun that they are in town again! :D

Unknown said...

What fun! Hailey looks adorable in her new pad. She has such a cool G&G! We'll have to come play. :)

Kris said...

What a great play house!Is it bad for a boy to play house? Hailey will have to teach Logan how, I'm sure. :)

Leah said...

Tiffany! I can NOT believe your baby is almost here! Your pregnancy has just flown by!

I'm sad that we don't get down to Provo very often anymore. I'm taking an Accounting class this summer and it's kicking my butt. I haven't had time to do anything.

I'm sure I won't be able to resist coming to visit once baby comes. Drew and I will have to come pick up Hailey for a day. Or just play in the new playhouse.

Going Full Hippie said...

YAY!!! haha:)

Cheri said...

Hailey is so beautiful Tiffany!

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.