Thursday, June 5, 2008

Glitter Toes!!!


About a couple weeks ago, I noticed that my friend Marci had such cute toenail polish on. When I asked her if she did it herself or had it done, she introduced me to glitter toes! So, of course, knowing that I would be having a baby soon, decided that's what I wanted to do. There is a place in Lehi that does it and I made an appointment immediately after my doctors appointment on Tuesday. My friend Amber came with me and it was a blast. I'm definitely a fan. Please excuse the funky scars and fat toes. I'm pregnant, give me a break! :-) You can just look at Ambers cute blue toes instead. It is highly recommended and so much fun! Thanks Marci!

5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Cute toes! How are things going? Sorry my MSN has been dumb lately. I'm sad cuz I have wanted to talk to you. I always forget that Amber and Danny are still there. You guys hang out very often?

Kris said...

So cute! I will have to go there for my next pedicure for sure. I love the colors you picked too - there's nothing like fresh toes to make a prego lady feel just that much more beautiful during the last painful weeks (or maybe days in your case?)!

Marce said...

that is awesome that you went and got those done!! i wish i would have waited and gone with you guys...next time, we should all go together because i just went alone :) mine are all purple-y...i think you'd like 'em. anyway, thanks so much for your messages...things are slow and steady, that's for sure!! she's definitely taking her sweet time (and stretching out my beautiful skin in the mean time) to get here! it's making me crazier than i could have imagined. i hear that you are pretty stinkin close too, my friend! maybe our girls will share their birthday week!! that would be so fun...well, as long as yours is term and healthy. anyway, keep me posted on how you're doing. i sure love you and can't wait for our girls to be BFF!!! xoxo

Going Full Hippie said...

sounds like we'll have to make it a pedicure party, because i want to go next time too! :0)

Jordan said...

WOW, Glitter toes are the new thing! I live right near that salon and have been dying to get glitter toes like all my cute friends in the neighborhood. Very Pretty!