Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pretty in Pink


I was able to catch a sweet dream smile on camera today. So far, life with Addysen has been amazing. She is such a sweet little girl. She sleeps a ton and is just super content. We'll see how long that lasts, but so far, it's been so much fun having a new addition to the family. Hailey still isn't too sure about her, but does love to help us take care of her. She loves to help feed her and change her diaper. However, she does keep calling her 'Sol' which is a little baby boy that she loves dearly in our ward. :-) One day she'll get it right! :-)

9 comments:

The Staheli's said...

You know, I think she is going to be more of a Tiff look a like. :) That's a great picture. I'm just soaking in all of these pictures until I finally get to meet her! It's still kind of crazy for me to look at think she is all yours! :D

Laisa said...

I love that shot, what a cutie! Hailey will get used to being an older sister soon enough.....thats soo cute that she already helps out. We miss you guys - I hope to visit sometime.

Ellie said...

holy cow, you and nate make beautiful babies! she is amazing! lovely and precious in every way. i can't wait to meet her!!!! miss you guys...

and i hope you're feeling well, tiff!

Marce said...

Sorry, Ellie = Marci....:)

Cheri said...

Aww.. that has got to be the sweetest picture! What a doll. :) I bet every day you stare at her in awe. :)

Awesome job on the photography too.

This is Us said...

She is so beautiful! I'm sorry I haven't been able to come meet her. Monika and I were going to call last night but then I realized that it was almost 9 and that was probably too late to come see her. Maybe tonight.

Dave Cook said...

Great pic! Thats a framer. She's so beautiful. I'm glad things are going well and that you're feeling good! I"m so glad you called me today, please let me know if I can help with anything else.
-Megan

Kris said...

She's a doll! I love all the pink. Hope you're doing ok,please call if I can help with anything!

Leah said...

I'm so happy for you! Thank goodness for small favors, right? We'll pray that she keeps that sweet temperament. She is soooooooo cute! I'm glad Hailey is doing well too. What a cute family!