Friday, November 12, 2010

4 Years and Counting!

She was super excited. I was relieved. 

The time had finally come for her Kangaroo Zoo birthday party. Poor thing waited SO long for this only to have it cancelled and rescheduled. :-(  

But, we made it. Barely.

The night was a lot of fun with a few of our closest friends and family. Hailey and Addy did not stop  running the whole night.  Because we had reserved a party there, we had our own party room that was decorated with cute flower lights all over the wall.


I had made cupcakes to match her 'Princess' theme she wanted. I wasn't about to make another castle cake. One was enough. :-)


Then, it was time to play...








(I had to blow that one up big..it's too funny... and SO Nate.)


Hailey loved having some of her favorite little buddies to play with.

I enjoyed hanging out with some of my very best friends. These gals and I have been really good friends for quite some time and I can't say enough about how blessed I am to have them as friends.


Then it was time for the birthday girl to open presents.



the cutest little chair for the birthday girl


Grandma and the birthday girl



the gang, watching Hailey open presents.
Addy, Sol, Kyler, Logan


super excited about some candy she got.


check out this adorable hat. My friend Megan made it for Hailey out of an old sweater. There are matching leg warmers to go with it. I have such crafty friends.


HAHAHAHA! Love this picture!

Happy Birthday little Monkey. I'm glad you got your birthday after all.

7 comments:

Marce said...

cutttteee! i love the very last picture! to die for! and yes, you have very crafty friends...and you are super crafty, too m'dear! i admire you all infinitely :) miss you always! wish i could've been there to celebrate sweet Hailey girl. sending you all big hugs!

Kris said...

Cute pictures. I have to say the one of Nate is my favorite. ha ha. I love the one of all the kiddos too. Logan loved the party and insisted on keeping the wristband on until the next day so he could "get back into Hailey's party".

Jamie said...

Looks like the kids had a blast. The cupcakes are adorable! You're too stinkin' creative.

Unknown said...

We had so much fun!! Sol still is wearing his wristband too, I'm afraid its going to be a sad day when it finally falls off. Best kid party yet. Thanks so much!!

P.S. Nate, he he he :)

The Staheli's said...

SO FUN! I'm so glad she got her Kangaroo Zoo birthday! Your facility there is SO much better than ours in St. George! Way cute birthday room. Looks like all the kids had a blast...especially Hailey!

Carmen said...

It looks like everything turned out so cute! I LOVE Hailey's braids, totally looks like the Johnson girls running around back in our day:). I wish we could have been there cause it really looks like so much fun. I also LOVE the picture of Nate. We cannot wait to see you guys in just 6 weeks! Woohoo!

Valerie Mom said...

I'm just glad you didn't catch a picture of me coming down the slide. Nate's faces are way more entertaining. Great birthday party.