Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back to the Dentist

For Hailey, this was familiar territory. For Addy, this was a first. She was VERY excited about it, however. I think it's because big sister was and there was the promise of a toy. However, i'm not sure why Hailey would be excited because the last time she went, she had to get a bazillion fillings. You might remember that post long ago. I'm suppose to take them every six months, and I had the appointment planned, but stuff came up and I had to reschedule, then I forgot, and so on.


Finally, I made a new appointment, and knew they really needed to go, so, off we went. Addy did surprisingly well. She actually thought it was pretty much the coolest thing ever.


She got to see all her favorite characters on the wall and was pretty thrilled about it. They took some x-rays, as usual and she was a pro.


They loved being able to watch some fun shows while they waited for the dentist to come in. Hailey's choice was How To Train Your Dragon and Addy's choice was Monsters, Inc.


I really couldn't believe how well she did. She just jumped up there and acted like it was no big deal.


Hailey IS a pro. She knew just what to do. 


Addy showing off the fact that she had ZERO cavities.
Same with Hailey, but she hates the camera. :-)


They were very excited about their little goody bags with a new princess toothbrush, floss, toothpaste and a toy of their choice. It's a pretty sweet dental office.

I'm proud of my little cavity-free monkeys. 
Naturally, we went and got frostys after. 
:-)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha. What adorable girls!!! I want to go to their dentist!

Unknown said...

I think sol goes to the same dentist...yay for no cavities!!

Valerie Mom said...

I'm glad Addy did so well, and Hailey did great, too. No cavities is always a reason to celebrate.

Kris said...

Yay for no cavities! I'm so dreading this visit with Logan... what dentist do you go to? I need to get Logan in and hat looks like an awesome office!

Carmen said...

I am so glad your dentist is SO fun, that is awesome. They are the cutest little girls ever.