Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another Christmas Morning...
We were super spoiled this year. Well, we are every year, but this year, we got two Christmas mornings. We came back from Vegas the day after Christmas and the following morning, we got to hang out with the Johnson clan for some traditional waffles and ice cream, along with opening gifts from the rest of the family. This year was especially fun because Nate's sister Carmen and her husband Ben were able to join us from the Philippines for an entire week! We all miss them, but the girls especially do. They haven't quite understood why we don't see them at Sunday dinners anymore. Also, Adam and Tonna who live in Maine were here, who we don't see just as often as Carmen and Ben. It was so much fun for me being able to hang out with my sister in law Tonna who was here for 6 weeks for an internship. I'm now having Tonna withdrawls. :-)

Kristen and Nolan and their kids were also here, who we don't see often enough. They were visiting from LA. Jordan and Melissa were here from St. George, who we get to see more than the others and Jessica and Justin were here who are also from St. George. It was a VERY busy morning, but SO MUCH FUN!


It all started with the traditional reading of the story of baby Jesus read by Papa (as Addy calls him)

Then, it was go time.

Carmen and Ben brought all the grand kids/cousins personalized shirts from the Philippines.
I LOVE Addy's face in this picture.
(she was being such a ham that morning)


Who knew that when you put a hat on Addy, she'd get her groove on?!
This is her busin' a move for everyone.


These are matching dresses the girls got from Grandpa and Grandma Johnson


I also got the opportunity that week to take some pictures for my awesome
 brother and sister in law, Adam and Tonna. Aren't they just a gorgeous couple?



And this years Candid Award goes to... drum roll please...

NOLAN!

This guy ALWAYS gives me a good reason to take pictures! I love it.


Then, there's Nater.
Always a goof!


Then beautiful Jessie. No matter the face she makes, she's still gorgeous.
(I think she might be irritated that I'm taking pictures. hee hee)


And even though she might HATE me for posting this picture, I think it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!


Adam and Tonna are always entertaining to be around...


 Kristen and Nolan.. 
I think this is such a cute picture!





7 comments:

Kris said...

What a fun holiday you guys had with all your family! The pic of Addy bustin' a move made me laugh. And the pics of Adam and Tonna turned out really cute! By the way... I saw your girls at the gym on Wednesday when I went to pick up my boys. We were there for a whole hour together and didn't run into each other at all! Unless, of course, you were avoiding me... hmmm. :-)

The Staheli's said...

You got some GREAT pictures! :) Loved this day...it was so great to see you guys and for the girls to play. And yes...thank you for the candid shot. I look super pleased. haha.

Valerie Mom said...

I'm so glad my girls have great cameras and awesome skills so we can enjoy these special days over and over again. Addy was hilarious!! Good job capturing a great day.

Marce said...

Loved all your Christmas posts! And I especially love all the photos you take. So fun, makes me feel like I was there sitting right by you. The girls are beautiful, as ever, and as are you my lovely friend! We loved your christmas card... I'm pretty sure your little family could all be models :) miss you!!

Kristy said...

You guys had so many Christmases--how fun! I love the girls in their dresses--so cute. And just all around great pictures and memories you've captured!

Carmen said...

We loved being able to be there and this day really felt just like Christmas, even though it was days after. All ya need are the people, presents and traditions and you can do it any day, right? It was so much fun to see everyone and I love seeing all the great pictures.

Ashley and Aaron said...

So great to see a comment from you! Looks like you had a pretty fantastic Christmas. I was so bad at taking pics this year, I hardly got any. And fun to see those great shots of my cuz!