Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day 2010


Christmas morning was SO. MUCH. FUN! 



This was Hailey's reaction to her
 'Tangled Guitar' 
she's been asking Santa for.


 I love the look on their faces...


My awesomely cozy slippers Nate got me



What a mess!!


I love the look on Nate's face when I gave him his big present. It was money I had been saving and making from selling things he needed help with selling for quite some time. He loved it!


 My mom and her cute sock hat.


 Dad and his matching sock hat


 Addy and her new Tinkerbell jammies


Hailey and her new Tangled jammies and Addy with her new bouncer ball. As you can tell, she loves it.



 Addy and her babydoll...


The girls were spoiled and had a great time opening presents, but as usual, it gets a little overwhelming and emotional. It was nice to have the rest of the day to relax and play with grandpa and grandma.

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

So cute!!!! Love the look on the girls faces! Now we have to wait an entire YEAR...sad. But so glad you guys had such a great Christmas! :) And we so enjoyed our time with you guys this week.

Valerie Mom said...

What a magical morning. I especially loved Nate's face. So fun to truly surprise the spouse. Good job!

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had! Your parent's house is impressive. And everyone is so grown up and has lots of babies! Miss you!

Kristy said...

That look on Hailey's face in the first picture is priceless. Seriously. What fun you had!