Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fun in the Sun


I get pretty sick of the cold weather we have in the winter. Once the middle of January hits, i'm done. So, what better way to remedy the situation than to visit family in sunny Las Vegas??!!


The girls and I started our trek on Monday morning and stayed for almost an entire week. We spent a lot of time playing with cousins, hanging out with in-laws, seeing my brothers and my parents, shopping, etc. One night, we went to a place called Flip N Out. I think the adults had just as much fun as the kiddos.



 


That place was a blast. Trampolines and bounce houses galore. 
A couple pictures that are blog worthy... 


Although these are blurry, they're AWESOME!
The top is Summer and I doing back flips at the same time.
The bottom is my brother Jared coming after me after I tagged him with a ball right in the gut.
Nothing like a little sibling ruff-housing.


Another fun thing we did was take the kids to the Dinosaur Park. My kids ask every time we are in Vegas to go to this park.



I'll admit, i'm a little sad we are back in the frozen tundra. 
It was a really great week. I'm sad it's over.
Till next time...

6 comments:

Nibarger said...

SO fun! We missed you guys, but I can never blame another lady for wanting to get out of this frozen heck of a place. We get to head down to South Cali next month, and boy am I looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! Glad you could get away for the week. That trampoline room looks crazy!

Allison said...

That's exactly the kind of place Steve dreams of opening someday... and the kind of place Kalea needs, her mattress is a little worse for wear from all her jumping! Looks like a blast!

JenRoth said...

Dang, I wanna go next time!! I hate how the weather here always teases you - the past couple days have been so nice (relatively speaking), but of course now we're back to single digits. Suck :( I'm glad you guys had fun!

Jamie said...

That looks like a total blast! I will have to put that on my list of things to do next time I head through Vegas. Glad you got away and had some fun.

The Staheli's said...

Looks like a blast!!! I'm glad you had a good time. Now I'm craving a back flip. It's been too long. :)