Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011

I only have a couple pictures from this night, but I figured I better document the moments. Nate's family all came over so that we could put the girls to bed but still hang out with everyone. It was also Nate's brother Jordan's birthday.  We had some traditional Chocolate Roll provided by my mother in law... yum! It's one of the greatest desserts ever! We also spent the evening playing the game Celebrity. For those of you who haven't played it, it is SUCH a fun game. We played it more than a dozen times over the holidays and couldn't get enough of it. My sister in law posted a great explanation of the game complete with some awesome pictures, but her blog is private, so if you want to know how to play, I might have to copy her post or something.

Here are a few pictures that were taken right about midnight on New Year's Eve.


Carmen and Ben



Haha! Jessie! Sorry, I had to post it..


I had an awesome picture of Nate's dad sleeping right through all the festivities, but I was SURE he wouldn't like the picture, so I spared it. :-) 
This is the first New Year's Eve in about 5 years that I have actually stayed up and watched the ball drop. I'm boring, I know.. but I just can't stay up like I use to.
Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

FANtastic...so glad I could have so many awesome pictures on your blog. :P Fun night though!

JenRoth said...

I was actually thinking as I read your post that I was jealous of your ability to stay up! I was out around 10. I've learned that babies don't really understand the concept of weekends, holidays and daylight savings. 6:30 is always 6:30! Glad you had fun!!

Carmen said...

haha, that picture of Jess is HILARIOUS. We had a great night on new years! So glad you stuck it out and stayed up