Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bella's Baptism



Yesterday, I got to witness the baptism of my niece Bella. First of all, I can't believe she is 8!! I can remember clear as day, the day she was born and the first time I met her.  We were best buds. I'm so proud of her for making this great and important decision. She is such a bright and cheerful girl and we all just love being around her so much.  Hailey and Addy were so excited to go to her baptism and they thought it was so amazing. They got to go sit on the carpet right in front of the font and watch. We sang church songs and talked about the Holy Ghost and what it means to be baptized. What a great event.






Aside from the event of Baptism itself, it was a great excuse to get together as a family. It was a full house for this occasion and even though at times it was a little out of control, it was a lot of fun. Chad, Andrea, Bella, Senna, Damon, Summer, Lincoln, Hudson, Savanah, Hailey, Addy, Mom, Dad & Me, were all the people that stayed at my parents house. CRAZY! But so fun. 


Grandpa & Mimi came, as well as Jackie and Danny and after the baptism, we headed back to mom and dads for some seriously great food! My mom set up the yummiest buffet of food and we chowed!

It was definitely a neat experience for all of us. We are all so grateful that they made the decision to make the trip from Tacoma Washington to have her baptized in Las Vegas so we could all attend. 

3 comments:

Kris said...

Fun! Glad you got to see your family and that the girls got to see the baptism. Logan's been to one or two and he still remembers and talks about them - what a great example for your girls!

Scott and Valerie Johnson said...

Great post and beautiful pictures. Bella was gorgeous and I loved her nails. Hailey and Addy were pretty adorable as well.
We missed you guys this weekend but I'm glsad you got to spend some time inVegas and be there for Bella at her baptism.

The Staheli's said...

I can't believe she's 8!! Wow!