Sunday, October 2, 2011

Home Improvement



I've been a little busy lately.  I've had some ideas for a while of things I wanted to do around the house. 
I finally did them. 

Aside from the usual surface clean and deep clean, these are my latest projects.

The Pantry

I'm always thinking of things I need next time I go to the store, but I never can seem to find anything to write it down on. Then, I usually forget till I get home from the store.  Now, I have made a solution to my problem.
Besides, Hailey and Addy love to draw on it while i'm cleaning the kitchen! It's a win-win for everyone!




Bathroom Mirror


I saw this idea on Pinterest and when I set my mind to something, I have to just do it.  I've seen it before and i've wanted to do it for a long time, but since seeing it there, it motivated me.  So, after a trip to Lowe's and a little painting followed with some sanding and liquid nails, we were set.  The next morning I showed Nate the completed project.. (he had no idea I was doing this) and he loved it. Phew!! That would stink if he didn't.. :-)

Before:


After:




Cute Chairs

I began this journey of making these chairs at a craft night with some friends. I finally finished them last week after cementing the pipes together so they would quit falling apart. They turned out pretty cute and the girls sure love them.



I have a list full of PROJECTS that i'm working on, but these are a few of the ones i've finally completed. Stay tuned for more home improvement projects!!


3 comments:

Allison said...

That's awesome Tiff!

The Staheli's said...

Avery LOVES her chair! Thanks again! Your projects always look great. :)

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Don't worry, I'm just blog stalking you right now. I LOVE all your creative ideas. Little projects are the best. It just does something to your soul! I especially love the framed bathroom mirror. If you ever feel like you need another little project, your welcome to come frame the mirror down here ;).