Monday, October 17, 2011

Lincoln's Birthday



Last week, while we were in Vegas, we were able to attend Lincoln's 4th Birthday Party. Hailey and Addy were so excited to go to Lincoln's Birthday. They love him to death and could not wait. The party was at the 'Butterfly Park' in Las Vegas and it was a beautiful night for an outside party.


Summer was so sick with who know's what. She had a throat, cough, sinus thing going on, but was able to pull off this superb 
Dinosaur Cake.



I took a plethora of pictures. I love my family and when I get to see them, I can't help but snap away. It helps that I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever.


I can't believe how everyone is growing up so fast.  
Little Lincoln turned 4 and it amazes me.


Bella fell and got a rock in the bottom of her chin. She was pretty upset about it as you can tell.


at one point, Hailey was climbing on this fence that was really high up. It scared me. I yelled at her to get down. When she got down eventually, I explained to her why I was so upset about it. I said to her, 
"You could have fallen and broken an arm or a leg..."
Just after I say this, Little Preston chimes in from behind and says:
"or split your head open or something."
It made me laugh. Thanks Preston for the help.


I love watching these kids grow. I love watching these kids become friends. I hope it stays that way forever.
Happy Birthday Linc.


2 comments:

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful pictures! BEAUTIFUL family!

Carmen said...

Seriously awesome pictures! Love it!