Thursday, August 2, 2012

Independance Day 2012

Be prepared for a ton of pictures.

Here are a few shots from the family pictures that were taken with my mom's camera.


My sweet little hip-attachment.


Hailey and her buddy. She is always SO excited to see Gavin.


A little catching up.


Addy scanning the crowd of family and not so sure about it.


I'm WAY behind on posts. It's been a little crazy around here.  
This year was pretty special for the 4th of July.  My entire family was here in Utah County celebrating together. Matt and Kristy had a beautiful house they rented in Draper and invited us all to come have a BBQ and hang out on the day of the 4th. Nate was the only one working that day, but since he works in Draper, it was a quick drive to the festivities for him. 
After family pictures that morning, we all went to the house and snacked ALL day long and had a BBQ that evening.  My Grandpa Luke was able to join us for this holiday. He rode the train from Modesto, California to be with us.  My aunt Barbara and my cousin Carl was able to be with us as well.

Summer and Kristy chowing down on some salsa.


Hanging out.. watching YouTube videos



Me and my Nater.



My brother, Chad designed some t-shirts that we all wore. It's pretty much my favorite t-shirt now.
Jenna took a time-out with Addy and Marley. Addy had a rough time with so many people around, but it was a lot of fun.  It was nice to just hang out and visit with people I don't see often.


It doesn't surprise me that this is where I found Hailey... up a tree.


The backyard was full of things for the kids to do and this is where they stayed the majority of the day.


This is my dad with my Grandpa and my Aunt Barbara.  She lives in Eagle Mountain and it's sad to say that I rarely see her. I need to change that.


My cousin Carl and I.


My brothers and I with Carl.
Damon, Carl, Chad, Matt, Jared


 My Aunt Barbara


Cute Macey and Jared


Me and my girls.. even though Hailey looks like I'm annoyingly in her space.


My mom brought these GIANT sparklers that all of us thought FOR SURE would send someone to the Emergency Room.


My beautiful Hailey.


Jared & Jenna and their family


My brother being his usual crazy self.. and Nate playing on his phone.. typical.


Jenna and Macy


All in all, it was a really fun day. The kids all really loved playing together and the adults loved being able to just hang out and catch up.


2 comments:

Jeremy Tippetts said...

I heard all about how much fun this reunion was!You got such great pictures!

Jeremy Tippetts said...

oh that was laura sorry signed into the wrong account