Saturday, December 15, 2007

Exciting, yet Exhausting!

So, as most of you know, Nate and I found out a while ago that we are expecting #2! We have been very excited as most people are with such news. I am currently about 10 weeks and at my 8 week mark, started having some complications. After a visit to the doctor and to make the story short, we found out that we were pregnant with twins. However, we had lost one of them and therefor I was put on bedrest for a few weeks. Yes, bedrest with a one year old is pretty much impossible, however, I have some great friends nearby who have been such a huge help. I want to thank all of you for your love and support. You have no idea how much it means to me and how much you have helped my little family! So, that's the big news with us lately. I can't wait to get past it and be back to normal... is that possible? I don't know, hopefully we'll find out soon! :-)

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Yay for getting a blog! Except, um...I'm not on your friends and family list?? RUDE! :D
You guys have been going through a ton lately!!! With your pregnancy, being on bedrest, the condo issues, the DOG!!! I hope everything calms down soon!
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Leah said...

Yeah, so what did happen with the dog? You should write a post about it.