Saturday, December 22, 2007

luvin' the snow!

snow

Yes, she loves it! I took her outside today to let her play in it for a while and at first she just stood there with this huge grin and giggle. She loves to stand at the front window and watch it as it comes down. I love it for her sake, but i'm not a fan. Especially when I have to be out in it. I hate the feeling that when you sit in your car, or stop moving for a breif moment, it cuts through your bones and you shake uncontrollably. The worst! BUT, I do remember loving it as a child. So, in that case, I might as well enjoy it since I know my kids will! :-)

4 comments:

Kris said...

Hey! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! This is the world I enter when it gets too late to do anything else productive :-)
I can only imagine how much Hailey must love the snow! Is she still feeling housebound or has it gotten a little better since you've been "off" bedrest?

The Staheli's said...

I'm not a fan either, but for the kids, it's worth it! Cute picture.

Leah said...

That is soooo cute! Drew loves the snow too. We want to take Drew sledding. Has Hailey ever been?

melissa said...

hey-nice blog! and congrats on #2 on the way! hope you're doing well!
Melissa Oehring
www.oehringclan.blogspot.com