Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Johnson's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I finally did it. I was at a Christmas Sweater party tonight and was basically TOLD that it was time for me to get a blog. I told myself I wasn't going to because of the rediculous amounts of time I have already been spending online lately. That's all I needed was one more thing besides my email and Facebook to keep up with! So, here I am. It's 11:00 pm and I'm sitting here getting the excited feelings of getting this blog started, all the while wondering how I went from one extreme to the next. I have great friends to thank, you know who you are. I'm already headed towards further connections with friends and family. Isn't that what life is about? Thanks girls! I owe it to you! :-)

1 comment:

Leah said...

YEAH! I'm so excited about your blog. Yes, it does take time but... think of it as writing in a journal and keeping up with friends at the same time! So, you're really multi-tasking! (At least that's how I justify it). And grandmas love it! Anyway, so fun! Keep posting!