Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shopping issues..

So, i'm sure most of you have this same problem. I saw on my friends post that she was venting about this and I figured I needed to as well. My big question is, 'what do you get your husband for Christmas?' First of all, I KNOW what he likes and some of what he needs, however, it's usually the same stuff that he gets for EVERY special occasion.. clothes, shoes, movies, etc. The problem is, I can't buy movies. He doesn't want to buy any till we know what he wants eventually, Blue Ray or whatever the other one is! SO that's out. Now, clothes. He is particular with pants. They have to be a certain width at the bottom. How am I suppose to know what width that is? He always measures with his fingers put in the hang loose position, but he has MUCH larger hands than I do. T-shirts? He loves them. But let's be honest, it's winter! Basketball shorts? Loves them too.. But since I always end up getting the same things, he has a million pair! Sweatshirt? I could do that. But what else? I'm struggling! AND the fact that I only have a few days left of shopping and haven't started one bit on him is a little stressful! :-) Help!

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

I have the same issues with Justin. It sucks!!! Plus, you are WAY more creative than I am! You could do another coupon book of some kind. That would be cute! :)

Leah said...

I just read Marci's blog. Frustrating.

You'll think of something. There's always football paraphernalia.

We should all go to the Vegas Bowl. That's what Garrit is getting for Christmas.

Leah said...

It's tomorrow (Saturday). Pack fast!!!

Marce said...

tiff, you're so cute. i love that i'm not the only one struggling with this- and that the reasons for struggling are one and the same!!! you want it to be something that is FUN not just something that they NEED. what'd you decide on? i got mike lots of little things- most of which included some sort of "sports" motif. i'm still not 100% satisfied...but OH WELL.

p.s. i'm so happy you have a blog! it's so fun to keep up on your fun life. i adore you!