Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Priceless


We just got back from a really fun family reunion in Las Vegas. One night, we got together and I took family pictures of everyone. At one particular moment, I was a little frustrated with little H because she was just crazy and not listening and whining and just being 2. Well, at one point, I was trying to get a shot of my parents when she ran in the shot and sat in their lap. I have to admit, at the time, I was SO frustrated with her that I was telling her to get up and move out of the picture. Well, as any person who loves photography does, I kept taking pictures even though I was irritated. Now, looking back, this picture means more to me than any irritation ever could. It made me realize how often times I am frustrated about something that doesn't even matter and in reality, if I look at it from a different angle, it can actually bring about something priceless.

More reunion pictures to come here and on my photography blog as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and and I can totally relate! Great picture.

Marce said...

Cute little Addy & Hailey, we miss you!

Allison said...

That's actually so awesome. I have hardly any pix with any grandparents, and I treasure the ones that I do have.