Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sticky fingers and lots of laughs

Let me tell you about my day. I had been up quite a bit with little H last night with her night terrors. I know that it is scary and sad for her, but man, they are KILLING me as well. So, with no sleep in the last two weeks since this began, I hit a brick wall this morning and was quite tired. After a little cat-nap during quiet time, I decided in order for me to make it through the day, I needed to spice it up a little since we were stuck at home with no vehicle.

so, get ready for a journey of cute photos that display none other than my sweet girls playing with homemade edible playdough. That's right ya'll... edible! :-)











After this hour of laughter, sweet smiles and yummy playdough, how could anyone have a bad day...



To my sweet girls...thanks for reminding me that even though I can hardly keep my eyes open, I wouldn't change a thing about my life.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are adorable pictures, but you know me an a sticky mess. :) I don't know how you come up with such great ideas. Sorry about the sleep thing. Kaylee's doing the same thing, but only once in the night. Man can parenting get tiring!

The Staheli's said...

You'll have to send me the recipe! And I said it on facebook...but I'll say it again. I MISS THESE GIRLS! Can't wait to see them and give them a big squeeze. Until then, give them both a big squeeze for me! :)

This is Us said...

Such cute pictures. you are so full of fun ideas to keep yourself and the girls busy. Life is full of adventures, good some not so good. It's nice to see the ways you distract yourself from some of the not so good things, like no sleep

Kris said...

ok you. This is what I'm here for...when you can hardly keep your eyes open PLEASE CALL ME! I can take the girls to the park. I can bring them to my house. I can play with them outside so you can SLEEP! But, I do like you solution and I think you should post your recipe here....pretty please? It looks like so much fun. Let me add...I made some regular salty playdough and Logan seems to think it is edible, but it just doesn't taste as good as the "real" edible kind. :-)