Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New and Fresh

For some time now, I have played with many ideas of what to do with my bedroom. I hated the walls because they showed every little scratch, hole and dirt that it has accumulated over the years. I needed a change. It just wasn't the escape from the world that i've always wanted my bedroom to be. So.. I made some changes. I don't have before pictures, but here's what it looks like now. I haven't completely put it back together, but you get the idea. I love the rich look of the chocolate walls. Thanks to my friend Lezlee for helping me paint during nap times!


This is one of my many projects I have going on lately. I've made Hailey a couple dresses, journals, sock puppets, etc. Pictures to come.

5 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

Very nice, decadent. Makes me want a house so that I can do stuff like that!

Valerie Mom said...

You do way to many creative things. I always feel so boring when I see the fun things you are up to. I love the chocolate walls. Yum!

The Staheli's said...

Chocolate is fun!!! And it's supposed to be an aphrodisiac, right?? ;) I'm always a little jealous that you can actually paint your walls. What a fun change.

Carmen said...

it looks really good. I am not jealous that you can paint walls, I feel guilt instead because I have walls to paint too I just don't do it, haha!

Jamie said...

It's about time! I remember you talking about this a year ago. Did you use the paint that has all the cobwebs and dust from waiting for you to decide? :) I love it!