Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Do's


I've been trying to decide what to do with Hailey and Addy's hair lately. Well, I took the plunge. Hailey HATES it when I brush her hair because of all the tangles. Even though she insisted for a while that we don't cut it because she wanted it to be the same as Rapunzel, (yes, she's obsessed) she gave in after a night of serious tangles. 


Now, she loves it.





Addy just has the perfect hair and face for her cute little bob, so we just trimmed hers up.






Cute little sisters if you ask me. :-)




They pretty much have the same cut, only Hailey's is longer.
Since they both have such thick hair, this makes it SO much easier to brush out and less painful for everyone! :-)

5 comments:

Kris said...

Super cute cut on Hailey! And cute sisters indeed. I love the last picture of them in their matching shirts and Addy's face.

Yolanda Taylor said...

They are so adorable! My sister and I still share a bond that is beautiful and unique - it's our own world and these two seem to have that same bond with each other. It is a lovely thing to see :)

The Staheli's said...

Love these girls and LOVE the new do's!

Emily said...

Their hair is so cute! I've been thinking a lot lately about my girls hair (do I chop it? let the bangs grow out? etc.) It's cute to see their cute new hair. Although they would be cute with anything.

Carmen said...

adorable, I love the sisters pictures the best. They are just so cute! We love these girls and miss them a lot!