Sunday, March 13, 2011

7 Years? Really?

SO, this was the most non exciting Anniversary ever.  We spent the day driving from LA to Vegas, then just chillin' at mom and dad's house.

Even though it was pretty lame for an anniversary, Nate and I had our little inside conversation going all day about how cool our wedding day was, how crazy that it's been 7 years, etc.

It has been crazy. But I could not in a million years imagine myself without my Nater. He and my sweet girls are the best things that have EVER happened to me.. EVER.

I love the relationship I have with Nate. We just 'GET' each other.
I love that we are friends.
I love that he makes me laugh.. a LOT.
I love that he loves our girls so so much.
I love that he plays softball...
I love that he plays basketball...
I love that he works so hard for us.
I love that he shaves his head... I think it's hot.
I love that he has nice hands.
I love that he holds the priesthood.
I love that he has so much self control... like going almost 3 months without sugar.
I love that we have SO many memories that are just ours.
I love that we like the same tv shows. (Castle, The Mentalist, Bachelor, Blue Bloods, Parenthood)
I love that we have two gorgeous little girls.
I love that we have a beautiful home that he worked so hard for.
I love that we have so many inside jokes.
I love that we would rather be home together than out doing something alone.
I love that I would rather spend time with him than anyone else.
I love that he supports my impulses and ambitions.
I love that he is so encouraging and positive.
I love him.

With only listing a few of the things that make me so happy to be married to such an amazing guy, I want to wish him a Happy 7th Anniversary and here's to many more to come!

Love you Nater!

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Happy Anniversary you two. I would have called you but we were out of town and over here, that means out of contact. I also love you two and your beautiful little girls.

Allison said...

Awwww, so cute. Nate's so lucky :) Happy anniversary, we love you guys!

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Yay for Anniversaries! You two are definately one the most attractive couples I know. We will miss being able to see so much of your beautiful faces when we have to move... Now get back cause we miss you!

The Staheli's said...

Yay! 7 years! We're sure glad you married Nate!

Scott and Valerie Johnson said...

Great post. I'm so glad you guys found each other. Thank you Layne, again! You guys are such a blessing in our lives. I don't really believe in coincidences. I think the Lord had a hand in you two getting together.Thanks for the two beautiful granddaughters. Love them and love you!