Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cheeks Anyone?



I was going through some old pictures the other day and getting all teary-eyed at the sight of my little babies, who aren't babies anymore.
I came across this picture of Hailey and her amazingly giant cheeks. I just want to eat them.

Hair Anyone??


Then I came across this ultra cute picture of Addy 
and her awesome Hair.
I love that my girls have such DIFFERENT features, 
yet in some ways look a lot alike.

Like I've said before, I've got my 
chocolate and vanilla.
The best of both worlds.

I've really been missing my girls as 'babies' lately. I've been going through a lot of pictures and I miss them. Even though i'm completely happy with the sweet girls they are becoming, it makes me sad that they will never ever be that small again. Ever.



5 comments:

Allison said...

Haha that's funny because I was just going through pictures on our desktop and Steve and I were laughing at the ones of us with Hailey from Adam and Tonna's wedding. She definitely had amazing cheeks as a baby! No kid we've seen since has had comparable chubby cuteness- not even our own!

Anonymous said...

you and Nate have the cutest babies!

Going Full Hippie said...

Oh the cuteness! Really, the cheeks...

Carmen said...

adorable! you two do make beautiful babies and we do love them.

Kris said...

holy cheeks. I forget how big those things were! ha ha. And the hair... I just want to bury my face in it!