Wednesday, March 16, 2011

California Trip Day 2: Disneyland


First of all, my parents and Nate got in for free, so that was a WONDERFUL surprise. The only thing was, they had to be there RIGHT when it opened in order for that to be true, so the good news was, they had some time to play around on BIG KID rides before the little kids arrived.

First and foremost, was the Princesses. Hailey and Addy have been waiting for this moment for a VERY long time. Thanks to my dad who waited in line for 45 minutes, by the time we caught up with him, we got right in and didn't have to wait for more than 3 minutes.  The girls were all very excited to have their autograph books signed. Although, the one Regan is holding was actually Aidens book. Don't tell him I told you.




Next, we headed over to the Dumbo ride but not before I got this
 adorable picture of my mom with Hailey.


DUMBO!!
The girls absolutely loved this ride.





Of course we had to get more autographs.

Goofy


Geppetto


Autopia
This was Aiden's favorite ride.


Mommy and Addy waiting in line for Peter Pan.


Me and my girls outside the Castle.


Hailey was a little sad in this picture. Her hand got run over by the stroller. 
I still think it's a pretty cute picture though.


Rainforest Cafe












The Castle


yeah, Addy cashed out and I was lucky enough to carry an almost 3 year old all the way from the park to my car. Adam, if you're reading this, no kidding my neck hurts. :-)


And this picture, was definitely blog worthy. 
And a wonderful way to end the night of some major picture taking.


Soon after this photo was taken, we were all in sleepy land after a hard day of playing. We all ended up at the park about 9:30 ish am and left about 9:30 ish that night.
It was a LONG, but FUN day.

5 comments:

JenRoth said...

Disneyland is my favorite place on Earth!! I'm so jealous you got to go. We're taking Maddie this summer - I don't know if she'll enjoy it yet, but I know I will :) Thanks for letting me live vicariously for a few minutes!

The Staheli's said...

LOVE THE PICTURES! The dumbo one and the one of you and the girls are beautiful. So glad you guys got to go. Looks like a blast! I can't wait to go back. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! That looks amazing, I'm so glad you did it! It looks perfect! The pics are wonderful.

Carmen said...

The pictures are so fun and everyone looks like they loved it. I am so glad Kristen and the kids went and Grandma and Grandpa, what a fun group! It really looks like SO much fun. I want to know why and how they got in for free, that is amazing!

Jess and Matt said...

Looks like a really fun trip! Glad you guys got to enjoy some California sunshine! I bet the girls were in heaven at Disneyland!