Tuesday, March 22, 2011

California Trip Day 3: The Beach!!!


We all decided to take a break from the rides and head down to the beach for a few minutes. It was a perfect day for a perfect sunset. For those of you who know me best know that my love of photography stems from sitting on my roof outside my bedroom window in Montana and taking pictures of the sunset.. ALMOST. EVERY. NIGHT.   


So, as you can imagine, I was super STOKED to be at the beach during sunset to snap some shots. Before the sun set, I got these beauties of my niece Regan and nephew Aiden.




Aren't they beautiful children? I can't handle it.

As usual, I have to try and get a normal picture of Nolan. It's not an easy task. In the first one, I LOVE the full shot of the dreads. I absolutely love his dreads. He can totally get away with it.



Then, the sun started to do it's magic like I had hoped and I started snapping away. Here are some of my favorites.




My Dream Picture...



Here are a few fun random shots.
Nate trying to coax Addy into going closer to the water.


I love how Addy's hair got cute little curls while on the beach.


This picture just makes me laugh. 


My three favorite people.


And for the grand finale, one of the coolest sunset 
pictures I've ever taken.


These are also some pretty cool shots. I love that the coloring is different in every shot depending on how far our I was with my lens.




This was a great way to end our trip to Sunny California.

Till next time... we miss you so.

7 comments:

JenRoth said...

Your sunset pictures are seriously beautiful!! And I love the one of the two girls - so precious! These posts have gotten me even more excited about our trip to CA this summer!

Allison said...

LOVE all of these so much! Looks like you guys had a really great trip, and you're right, the reunion IS so soon! Yay! We are so excited!

Scott and Valerie Johnson said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the picture of Hailey's little butt! You are an amazing photographer. I'm so glad you got to go to California on such a nice weekend. And the picture of Aiden should be a Gap ad.

Jess and Matt said...

such a perfect sunset and you captured it just right!! I LOVE the picture of Nate and the girls by the water... so darling!! Glad you had a nice trip!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS. Amazing Tiff! They're beautiful. You're so talented. You're great at capturing the moment. Glad you shared all these. :)

The Staheli's said...

Alright...I'm ready to head to Cali for the weekend! Your trip looks like so much fun! Glad you guys had a good time together. :)

This is Us said...

Great pictures Tiff!!!! I'm glad you guys were able to have such a great trip!