Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Little Catch-Up...


I have a lot of random pictures lately that I wanted to post for all to see. They are just too cute not to. So, bare with me as I run through the past few weeks of randomness.

St. Patricks Day


I'm not the best at preparing for St. Patricks Day. It's never been on my list of favorite holidays, but since it was a school day and Hailey was going to be doing holiday stuff at school for it, I figured we better get her dressed in green. Nobody likes to be pinched.

Petition

We came home from church one day to find this petition taped to our fence. We of course added our names. By the end of that week, it was almost full! :-) It was fun to watch the little girls in the neighborhood come by every afternoon to secretly check on the progress of their petition.

Visitors


We had some fun visitors for a weekend. My brother, Damon, along with his wife Summer and three kids, came to stay with us for a weekend. Summer and I went to a conference retreat at the Zermott Hotel in Midway while the boys took over mom duty.

A week and a half later, they came back for another visit. They just couldn't get enough of us. We're awesome, it's true. :-) I got these cute pictures of Savannah. I didn't get many other pictures because let's be honest, 5 kids under the age of 4... we were too busy to take pictures.



Lil' Models



Like our new recliner/rocker chairs??
I do too.. Nate found two of them at an auction for a SMOKIN' deal.

April Fools?
I wish.
But it's real.
Every bit of annoying whiteness on the ground.



The good news:
it's melting.
fast.









4 comments:

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

LOVE all the cuteness! I never even noticed the petition or I would have signed, how precious! And that Savannah is such a gorgeous little girl.

Carmen said...

Love all the random pictures, seriously! This makes my heart happy. I love every single picture, the girls are adorable and so are your neices and nephews. I am so glad you and Summer took a break that is so fun!

The Staheli's said...

Yay for cute new pictures. I had to laugh at the fact that I posted splash pad pictures and you posted snow pictures. Crazy...So glad to hear it's melting fast! :)

Kris said...

ha ha - that petition cracks me up. And I love the model shots of the girls - two cuties for sure.