Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exciting Stuff!


We have some exciting news!!!
Carmen and Ben moved back from the Phillipines.

We've known for a while they were coming home, however, we haven't said anything to the girls so that they could surprise them.
Surprise them, they did!! Hailey's face was priceless.


Addy was very excited as you can tell, but it took her just a minute to warm up so she clinged to me for a bit.


Hailey on the other hand, wasn't shy at all....



We're so glad you guys are back. We've missed you so much.

Later that night, our nephew Spencer graduated from Independence High School.
I can't believe he's 18. So weird to me.













Carmen and I took the opportunity to have a little photo op with our beautiful niece Monika.



It's been a great day with some really great people!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Allison said...

That's so awesome that you didn't tell the girls that they were coming back! How fun! We are getting so excited for the reunion!

This is Us said...

Love it! Thanks so much for taking pictures and the video. They are AWESOME!. We too are super excited to have Carmen and Ben home!

The Staheli's said...

Great pictures!! I'm glad we could be there for Spencer's grad. I think I'm still a bit in shock about it. :) I hope it's okay, I stole the group photo for Facebook, but I gave you credit. Look forward to seeing you guys today.