Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Little Creativity


Yesterday was a great day. It was one of the best days I've ever had.
So, naturally, I decided I wanted to do a fun project.
I went to the store, bought some paint and went to work.
I painted the girls' bathroom yellow and I have to say, I LOVE it.
It took me a couple hours total and I get so giddy about painting rooms. 
It just does something to me.

I've had this little project on my mind for a while now. 
I just didn't know exactly how I wanted to do it.
I've been blog searching and google searching and I finally found it.
So, I once again, ran to the store.
After getting everything I needed, this is what I came up with...


Cute eh?
What is it? You might ask?

This is it's purpose:

A Hair Bow Frame


I threw a few of the girls hair bows up there so you could see what it's for, but isn't it the cutest hair bow holder ever????!!!
After picking up a cute frame at DI for .50 cents and a little chicken wire at Lowe's, I was set.

Now their newly painted bathroom has a start in the new decor.

So, while I was on a roll of craftiness, I decided we needed to make Hailey's preschool teacher a gift.
So after a little glass etching, this is what we came up with.


It's a little hard to see in the picture, but it says
"Miss Megan Rocks"
haha.. no pun intended. :-)

Now i've got the craft bug.. we'll see what I come up with next...


6 comments:

Jeremy Tippetts said...

Very cute! I love the yellow color you picked for the walls.

And of course I love anything to do with hair so that hairbow holder is adorable.

Laura said...

sorry Tiff that was me, Laura. I forgot to sign out of Jeremy's google account :)

JenRoth said...

Yep, love the hair bow holder! I have a feeling something similar will make its way onto Maddie's bathroom walls :)

Dreams Do Come True said...

I was just bored and looking around on the computer and decided to google Tiffany Johnson blogspot to see if anyone with the same name as me was blogging. I was surprised at how many different bloggers I found with the same name. I am also a blogger and I am from Kentucky. You can find my blog by Clicking Here! I have been blogging for a few years and I have great giveaways from time to time. I hope to see you over at my blog, I am following your blog now.

The Staheli's said...

Super cute crafty stuff. Go ahead and make doubles of everything and I'll take them home with me. Except could you make the bow holder pink, white, brown...?? Haha. ;) Great job Tiff. AND...greatest day of your life? I think we need to chat. :D

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

SO cute! Oh my goodness, we may need to craft when I return.