Monday, May 2, 2011

Gone And Done It...


Addy has been asking for quite some time now to get earings like her big sister.
So, we gone and done it.


She was hilarious. We walked into the earing store and she hopped right up in the chair, held the teddy bear on her lap and said "i'm ready mom"
She didn't cry at ALL!
She was so excited about them that afterwards, we were walking in the mall
and she kept going up to random strangers, pull her hair back and say
"see my new earings?"

Every day she makes me close my eyes and then yells "SURPRISE!"
When I open my eyes, it's the familiar sight of her holding her hair back so I can see her new gems, 
as if for the first time.
A true girl she is.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

adorable! When do we get to skype so I can see all this cuteness in real life?

Yolanda Taylor said...

Serious cuteness! Aaron loves these two and says I need to hang out with them. I fully agree!

Allison said...

I love it! Sounds like she was perfectly prepped for the whole experience, yay for no tears!!!

Kristy said...

She's such a cutie!