Friday, November 11, 2011

All Things Tangled.. The ACTUAL Birthday

Hailey's little 'friends party' was a blast.  I had asked her a while ago who she wanted to invite to her party and her response melted my heart:


"I want to invite Maya, Zoe & Addy"


The fact that she would choose her little sister to be a friend at her birthday party was so sweet.  So, the plans were made and when the day came, it was a total blast.  As usual, Hailey wanted to be fully engaged in helping with making the food. And, she was.


The cupcakes turned out so cute, as well as the caramel and chocolate dipped pretzel sticks. (Nate helped me make those.. he was the sprinkler.)  My mom was here also which is always nice. She helps things run a little smoother. It's also nice to have someone around so that I can spend a little more time 'enjoying' the party than to run around doing the background work.


First off, we had the girls paint on a picture on canvas. I thought this would be a cute idea months ago when planning this party, then I saw it all over the place on Pinterest so it must have been a great thing to do.  The girls absolutely loved it. They all came up with some really creative stuff as well.


Then, it was time to eat.  
Cupcakes and Ice Cream.. doesn't get much better than that.


They all got to have a little photo op with Rapunzel...


Then it was time for presents.


 It turned out great, the girls had a blast, and that's what it's all about, right?   

2 parties down & SUCCESS!!



1 comment:

Jess and Matt said...

I love your parties! You do amazing things! Can I hire you to do my kids birthday parties? ;) Way cute! And those girls are growing up!