Saturday, January 7, 2012

Benson


Today I had the honor of meeting my new little nephew Benson.  Through the wonderful miracle of adoption, Nate's sister Carmen and her husband Ben are able to hold this little GEM and call him theirs. He is absolutely beautiful and precious.  I got to sit and hold him and love on him today for which I am so grateful. It's amazing how immediately you feel that family bond with him.  He was a whopping 19.5 inches and 9 lbs.  I am so excited and proud of Carmen and Ben for all their diligence and hard work in welcoming this little guy into the world and into our family. 

I can't wait till they get to bring him home and I can love on him more. I'm sure there will be more pictures to come soon, but for now....



So Sleepy...


Opened his eyes long enough for a photo-shoot with Aunt Tiff.



Congrats Carmen and Ben!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

So exciting! Tell Carmen congrats for me. Love the cheeks!

Laura Tippetts said...

Aww he is so cute! That is so cool and exciting for them. That is so cool you were able to be here for that.

Kris said...

Oh my GOSH he is so cute - those cheeks! How wonderful for Carmen and Ben.

Unknown said...

He is DARLING!!! Cheeks to die for! I can't wait to meet him!

Danny and Amber Koller said...

He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him.