Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More About Benson

Sunday, the 8th, I went back to the hospital to see Benson again only this time I took the girls with me, along with my mom and dad. We were all so excited to see him.  The adoption papers were signed Sunday morning and Carmen and Ben couldn't be happier.  I really am not sure I've ever seen Carmen so happy. Even though I was able to hold him once already, I figured we would just be seeing him through the window at the NICU, but the adults were all able to go in and snuggle his little cuteness. He was in the NICU due to a few spurts of Sleep Apnea, but he is now healthy and was discharged from the hospital yesterday, Monday the 9th.  

Hailey and Addy absolutely adore their Uncle Ben.


Everyone getting a little peak at the superstar.


Pure Joy



LOVE yawning pictures of babies


My favorite look of Carmen's... And Valerie's. :-)


All the girls present


I don't think I have many, if any, pictures of my two moms. 
Aren't they beautiful?


We are so glad that things went well this weekend and we are so happy to have Benson join our family.
He's the perfect addition.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love all these Benson posts everyone is doing, they're great! And I love that your moms wore matching turtlenecks, haha makes for a cute picture.

The Staheli's said...

Awww...so cute! Love all the pictures. Thanks for letting me steal a couple. (I know I said one...but I guess I lied. :D )

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Those happy pictures of Carmen holding him warm my heart, I just can't even imagine the pure joy! So happy for them!