Thursday, March 8, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Fairy Ball

Hailey's preschool, Kids Village, hosts an annual Father/Daughter Ball. This years theme: FAIRIES.  I debated on purchasing tickets because it was quite expensive. At least, I thought it was, but once I found out what all they would be doing, I knew it would be a night to never forget for our little Hailey.  Nate quickly agreed to go as her date and I handed over the cash money!  In the days leading up to her special date with Daddy, she would look at all her dresses, try them on, imagine how she wanted her hair, etc. It was pretty dang cute.

The activities for the night included all but not limited to: face painting, dancing, dinner, art projects, a fairy pledge to become real faries, etc. 










                            

                            

                                             

                            

Nate was kind enough to make sure and get some video for me. :-) He's a superb husband and daddy.




Hailey was so happy with the results of the night. Who wouldn't be, right? It was money well spent.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Serious daddy points for Nate! So cute!

The Staheli's said...

I've been missing your blog posts! Glad to see you guys are alive and well. :)
I'm glad they got to go do that together. What fun memories.