Monday, March 26, 2012

Preparation for Conference

The girls started learning a new song in Primary last week and since then, every night before bed, we have been singing it. Within no time, they had the last names of the Prophet and 12 Apostles memorized by looking at their pictures in the Ensign.  This video was captured by their aunt Melissa.  Everyone loves hearing them sing it.


Hopefully now, since they know who they are, they can get excited seeing them speak on tv next week. Fingers crossed for a successful conference with the kiddos. I have some ideas up my sleeve to hopefully help them stay somewhat engaged. 

What are you doing with your kids??

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Haha! That song is so fun! I love Hailey's race to the end. :)

The Staheli's said...

LOVE THIS! They can do WAY better than I can. Haha! :)

Allison said...

They are quite the duo, I love it! My saving grace conference weekend will be the fact that since I get my wisdom tooth removed on Friday, Steve will be taking the kids with him to his parents' to watch conference! Best. Planning. Ever!

Tiffany said...

Ahhhhh!!! I love it!