Friday, October 10, 2008

Cornbellys



We decided to take Hailey out to Cornbellys the other night. It was a blast. Of all the fun things to do there, we could NOT get her off of the jumping pillows or the princess bounce house! She's obsessed with Jumping!






We went on a Hay Ride with the girls and they LOVED it. Hailey had a grin on her face the whole time and kept repeating the word

'Bouncy' over and over. Addy fell asleep. I guess the rough terrain just put her right to sleep.




Hailey and Nate stopped for a little Daddy-Daughter game of

teather ball.


They had a little Princess section where the little ones could dress up like a princess and take pictures in the carriage. Hailey wanted NOTHING to do with the dress up part, of course, however, thought the carriage was pretty cool stuff.



Hailey bustin' a move on the stage!



There was a haunted house dinosaur there that was pretty freaky and even though she didn't want to go inside, she's obsessed with wanting to look at the picture of it over and over. We had a great time. We topped the night off with a stop at Tepanyaki where Hailey pretty much ate all of Nate's noodles and then home where the girls cashed out with how tired they were from such a fun night!

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

That looks like such a fun place! I've never even heard of it! You got some awesome pictures! I'm glad you had a good time!

Carmen said...

I love it! What a fun place and it looks like such a fun family outing!

Cheri said...

That looks super fun! You got some amazing photo shots and have some high jumpers!

P.S. You silly... of course you are invited to the other blog... I sent you another invite. I'm sorry. I just prefer my blog private... but really anyone is invited...especially you. :)

p.p.s. I have a half written facebook reply that has been sitting in my drafts for almost two weeks... ha ha it is coming soon...