Monday, October 6, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

A couple days ago, I went with my two sister in laws, Carmen and Jessie, and Jessie's little girl Avery to The Kangaroo Zoo. We had so much fun. Hailey and her cousin Avery had a blast together. It's such a fun place. It's filled with inflatable jumping toys and slides that the kids can just run around crazy and play till their hearts content.



I am so glad that Carmen came. I don't know what I would have done without her. She was pretty content to stay with Addy most of the time and keep her happy for me so I could chase Hailey around. Thanks Carmen! :-)



Hailey tried to steal candy from the candy counter, that was pretty funny. She came running to me with a bag of M&M's. I took them back and told them I had no idea how she got them. Then a few minutes later, I see her over at the counter sitting on the floor pulling back the plexi-glass with all her might and sticking her hand up to reach some yummy treats! It all begins, I guess! :-)


We really did have such a good time and the girls were completely worn out by the time we left. Aside from Jessie flying down a slide and BONKING heads with Avery, it was an injury free day! :-)

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Okay. That was so much fun!! I think next time we should get all the adults to go! Can you imagine the boys all running and racing on those! Thanks for inviting us!

Laisa said...

Tiff, are you starving Hailey, that she has to steal food? (ha ha)....that looks like such a fun place - where is it? Cute pictures!

Shantel said...

Hey girl that looks like so much fun. I have been wanting to take the girls there- I have just been waiting to take them with Paul. They are so cute! It is funny because addy looks like my little, little sister to me when she was a baby. You have been tagged. XOXO