Saturday, October 18, 2008

Horsey Poo Poo??

So Hailey has this quirky thing where randomly she will yell "Horsey Poo Poo!" or even just look at you and say it in a quiet voice. WHY??? We don't know. But she thinks it's quite funny to say it. Especially at the most odd times. Well, we have gotten quite use to the phrase "horsey poo poo".

Well, the other day, while at my parents house she came walking into the room we were staying in with my mom behind her assisting in holding out her hand. She looks at me and says "Mom, Horsey (then quickly correcting herself) Hailey Poo Poo!"

I look at her hand craftly covered in 2 year old poop and think to myself 'humans are disgusting'. It's true. So, I took her into the bathroom and cleaned her off.

Along those same lines:

Today, I hear a faint knock at her bedroom door after her 3 hour nap. She usually just comes out of her room when she wakes up, however, thinking this might be fun, I go upstairs and knock from the other end of the door. She opens it, only to show her face through a small crack. "Mommy!" she says in a stern yet, almost whisper.
"What Hailey?"
"Look!" She says as she opens the door widely and points to the center of the floor. I look up and witness a pile of 2 year old poop with a clean diaper sitting next to it.
I said "did you go poop on your floor?"
she said, "yep! Good girl Hailey!"

Obviously I couldn't get mad. It was actually quite funny. I just sat her down and explained that we don't do that and next time, to let me know so we can go to the potty.

I think someone might be ready for potty training... just a guess...

5 comments:

This is Us said...

That is too funny. Disgusting but funny. Good luck as you start the potty training journey

The Staheli's said...

HOW FUNNY!!! That totally made me laugh. Good luck with potty training. There are DEFINATELY perks..and some things that are not so fun too. But it's all worth it.

Shantel said...

Jayden did that 6 or more months ago. She would always take off her diaper. I would come in her room after a nap and she finger painted her room for me. So much fun. Skylan once went Poo all over Paul's parents floor and then tried to vaccuum it up with a toy vaccuum. I was so mad but at the same time it was so funny. I hope that she gets over this phase soon for you. She is so cute and funny. XOXO

Cheri said...

lol. :) You will have me chuckling about this for days. I am proud of you for being such a good sport and just laughing. :) :)
Growing up afun adventure! :)

Claire said...

LOL ohhhh man, how i love that girl! I have to tell you though that I was reading too fast and I read "2 year old poop" as it BEING two years old! lol then i got it...meaning HER poop and laughed again at her and myself. sorry we missed you today! We will SO be there for the party :) Miss ya!